By renting a unit from Saskatoon RV Rentals, the Customer(s) thereby agree to abide by all the terms and conditions outlined here. The Customer(s) agree to pay for any excess cleaning or damages caused to trailer while in their care, beyond normal wear and tear as determined by Saskatoon RV Rentals.
Reservations & Security Deposit
- All rental charges are based on our daily and weekly rates. Reservations made before June 1, 2021: 50% deposit is required at time of booking (minimum $300.00/reservation). No reservation is confirmed until the booking deposit is received in full. Full payment of the remaining balance is due on or before the date of pickup. 50% refund will be given if cancelled 45 days prior to pick up date. No other refund will apply.
- Reservations made after June 1, 2020 for July and August: Must be paid in full at time of booking. No reservation is confirmed until paid in full. No refund will apply for cancellations.
Forms of Payment
- Payments can be made by cash, cheque, or e-Transfer to Saskatoon RV Rentals.
- 50% refund will apply for bookings cancelled 45 days prior to pick up date.
- No other refunds will be given.
Pick-up and Return Time
- Pick up and return times are arranged by appointment. To make an appointment call or text Dwayne at 306-230-4722.
- Trailers must be returned in between 12:00 PM- 6:00 PM on the ‘Date To Be Returned’ date shown on the Conditions of Rentals. A late return fee of $25/hour may apply after a grace period which will be determined in conjunction with Saskatoon RV Rentals.
- Trailer must be returned in clean, sanitized condition or you may be subject to a cleaning fee of up to $200.00. Holding tanks (grey & black water) must be emptied/ flushed or $100.00 sewer dumping fee will apply.
- The Customer(s) is responsible for safe and correct hitching of the travel trailer to the tow vehicle. Saskatoon RV Rentals. assumes no responsibility and will incur no liability for any loss or damages resulting from Customer(s) incorrect hitching of the trailer.
- The customer agrees to pay all costs associated with tickets issued to the trailer plates for any red light camera or traffic violations.
- For your safety Propane Tanks must always be fully shut off at the main valve while the trailer is moving.
- Propane Tanks must be topped up before the trailer rental is returned or a $35 fee/tank will be charged.
- No smoking is allowed inside the trailer. If a smoking odor is detected an additional $125 cleaning charge will apply.
- Pets may be permitted but must be pre-approved by Saskatoon RV Rentals prior to rental pick up. The customers are responsible for any damages or cleanup costs caused by pets.
- In the case of any accident on the road or vandalism, or theft or any damage to the travel trailer, a police report must be filed and the renter is responsible for any insurance deductibles or uninsured costs.
- Each trailer carries insurance coverage for the trailer unit only. Coverage is through SGI with $500 deductible. The insurance does not cover the awning, the tow vehicle, any personal liability or personal belongings. In case an insurance claim is necessary the $500 deductible fee is responsibility of the Customer(s). We recommend Customer(s) buy extra liability insurance if further coverage is desired.
Maintenance and Breakdown Responsibility
- We work hard to keep our trailer fleet in top mechanical condition. In the unlikely event that a mechanical failure occurs, Customer(s) are required to contact Saskatoon RV Rentals prior to proceeding with the necessary repairs and will be required to produce a receipt for the repairs.
- Any repairs or maintenance must be done by a qualified technician or reputable dealership.
- Each unit is supplied with a manual or power roll-out awning for your enjoyment. To avoid damage to the awning it must be rolled up before leaving the campsite for any amount of time and also at night. Damage to the awning is not covered by insurance but you will be responsible for the cost of the replacement or repair of the awning if damaged. Awning must never be extended near or over camp fires or where sparks from camp fires may cause damage.
- All travel trailers are equipped with a charged battery but we strongly recommend a campsite with electrical service for the best experience.
Sewer and Water Tanks
- Please do not use regular toilet tissue as it will clog the pipes and can cause an unpleasant odor.
- Black and grey water tanks must be emptied and flushed before returning the trailer or $100.00 sewer dumping fee will be charged.